10 Signs of a Bad Career Strategy
CleverControl has talked to experts and found out what the top signs of future failure in career are.
- The person does not understand what he or she wants.
- The person knows what he or she wants but does not believe that the goal is achievable.
- There is the general image of a career strategy in person’s head, but he or she does not invest any time or effort in its implementation.
- There is a strategy and the person understands what he or she wants to achieve by a certain date, but there is no understanding of what to do tomorrow and every next day after that.
- There is a strategy and there is an understanding of what the person wants, but he or she does not understand what competencies must be acquired for this and how to do it.
- The person understands what he or she wants but does not have the motivation to achieve everyday results. The person wants all at once.
- There is a strategy and person's goals are clear, but the person is incapable of implementing them (no skills, talent, or knowledge). Desires and opportunities do not match.
- The career strategy takes into account individual's desires but does not take into account the market situation. The desires and the needs of the market do not match.
- The career strategy of the person is correctly presented based on the current situation on the market, but it is not future-oriented and the person does not know what will happen to the market in 3-5 years.
- The strategy of the person is the answer to the next market challenge, it does not have an unusual solution that makes it more successful than others for a long time (longer than the next crisis), and maybe forever.